Action Planning. An action plan (as opposed to a risk management action plan), is part of the strategic plan, in which actions are added to the completed plan. It is basically a list of tasks that need to be achieved, in order for the goals to be reached by the company.
Consequently, how do you write an action plan?
Creating an Effective Action Plan
- Choose an appropriate goal and clearly define your objective.
- Use a team to create your action plan.
- Choose action steps that are concrete, measurable and attainable.
- Identify who is responsible for each action step and who will be supporting them.
What are the steps in an action plan?
Use the three-step process below to help you:
- Step 1: Identify Tasks. Start by brainstorming all of the tasks that you need to complete to accomplish your objective.
- Step 2: Analyze and Delegate Tasks.
- Step 3: Double-Check With SCHEMES.
How does an action plan help you?
Action planning is a process which will help you to focus your ideas and to decide what steps you need to take to achieve particular goals that you may have. It is a statement of what you want to achieve over a given period of time.
You May Like Also