|Rank||State/Union territory||Data year|
Keeping this in consideration, what state has the worst economy?
Four of the five worst ranked states on this list -- Louisiana, West Virginia, Alaska, and New Mexico -- also have among the largest mining sectors relative to total state employment. When the price of oil collapsed beginning in 2014, many oil-dependent state economies suffered as a result.
Similarly, why the US economy is strong?
The nation's economy is fueled by abundant natural resources, a well-developed infrastructure, and high productivity.
What is the best run state in America?
Best- and worst-run states in America: Which one is top rated?
- Minnesota. 2016 Unemployment: 3.9% (13th lowest)
- Utah. 2016 Unemployment: 3.4% (8th lowest)
- Iowa. 2016 Unemployment: 3.7% (10th lowest)
- Oregon. 2016 Unemployment: 4.9% (20th highest)
- Washington. 2016 Unemployment: 5.4% (9th highest)
- Nebraska. 2016 Unemployment: 3.2% (5th lowest)
- North Dakota.
Is Texas A rich state?
Economy of Texas.
|GDP||$1.803 trillion (2018)|
|GDP per capita||$62,962 (2018)|
|Population below poverty line||15.8% (16.5% considering cost of living)|
You May Like Also