Essential photo editing software options to suit your needs and budget.
- Promoted: Adobe Lightroom CC.
- Luminar 2018.
- Affinity Photo.
- PaintShop Pro.
- Photoshop CC.
- Photoshop Elements.
- DxO Photolab.
So, what programs do photographers use?
Best Photo Editing Software and Apps 2018
- Best Photo Editor Overall. Adobe PhotoShop Elements 2018.
- Best for Editing Novices. Corel PaintShop Pro.
- Best Budget Pro Photo Editor. Affinity Photo.
- Best for Sharing Photos. Google Photos.
- Best Free Editor for Mac Users. Apple Photos.
- Best Open-Source Photo Editor. GIMP.
What apps do photographers use?
Here are seven of the top photo editing and sharing apps they wouldn't be caught without.
- Best for retouching: Facetune 2.
- Best for removing unnecessary elements: TouchRetouch.
- Best for analog and film filters: VSCO.
- Excellent manual editing tools: Snapseed.
- Best premium features: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC.
What do professional photographers use?
A pro camera is a camera that a pro uses. Period. So the Canon EOS 1DX and the Nikon D4S are pro cameras, yes. Lots of professionals use them (well, the D4S is brand new, but you get the point).
You May Like Also