You can also apply a paste of ginger powder and 2 tablespoons water on your forehead for a few minutes to provide quicker relief. Peppermint Oil: With its refreshing scent, peppermint helps open up clogged blood vessels which cause headache. It contains menthol which helps regulate blood flow in the body.
Moreover, how do you make a headache go away?
Here are some tips for headache relief:
- Close your eyes and rest.
- Massage your neck and temples.
- Warm up your neck Try putting a heating pad or a warm cloth around your neck and the base of your skull to ease tension headaches.
- Minimize stress.
- Watch what you eat and drink.
How do you get rid of a headache without medicine?
you might like
- Apply an ice pack to the painful part of your head.
- Take a warm bath or shower, take a nap, or take a walk.
- Ask someone to rub your neck and back, or treat yourself to a massage.
- Apply gentle, steady, rotating pressure to the painful area of your head with your index finger or thumb.
What pressure points relieve headaches?
Right between your eyebrows, above the bridge of your nose, is one of the best pressure points for relieving headaches. Not only is this pressure point great for headaches, but it can also help clear sinuses, as well as tension around the eyes, face, or head. With one finger, press into this spot and apply pressure.
You May Like Also