NFC (Near Field Communication) is a wireless connection which can be used to transfer information to and from your mobile phone. By holding your mobile phone close to an NFC tag or NFC reader you can pay for groceries, connect to websites or call a phone number and more. Tap the NFC icon to turn the function on or off.
How do you turn off NFC on Galaxy s7?
Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- If necessary, turn on Wi-Fi.
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap NFC and payment.
- To turn on, tap NFC to turn ON.
- Turning on NFC enables the following: Android Beam. Tap and pay.
- To turn off, tap NFC to turn OFF.
- Turning off NFC disables the following: Android Beam.
You May Like Also