Companion Planting with Herbs
- Basil. In the garden: Plant with tomatoes.
- Chives. In the garden: Plant with carrots.
- Dill. In the garden: Plant with cabbages.
- Marjoram. In the garden: Good companion to all vegetables.
- Mint. In the garden: Plant near cabbage and tomatoes.
Also asked, what herbs go well with tomatoes?
Tomatoes and herbs go hand in hand, whether you eat the tomatoes raw or cooked. Basil is the number one herb for tomatoes, but other herbs compliment tomatoes as well: bay, chives, dill, marjoram, oregano, parsley, rosemary, savory, tarragon and thyme. Use them by themselves or in combination with tomatoes.
You May Like Also