Meat Pizza Toppings
- Sausage, caramelized onions, and fennel.
- Pepperoni, tomatoes, mushrooms, and onion.
- Pepperoni, sausage, green pepper, onion and mushroom.
- BBQ sauce, topped with grilled chicken and cheddar cheese.
- Thousand Island dressing, topped with sauerkraut, corned beef or pastrami, and Swiss cheese.
Then, what is the best seasoning for pizza?
The key to making the best pizza is using the freshest ingredients and the right seasonings to enhance the taste. The two classic pizza seasonings are oregano and basil, but many recipes include onion flakes, garlic powder, thyme, fennel, paprika, or black pepper as well.
What spices to put in pizza sauce?
In a small bowl, combine tomato paste, water, Parmesan cheese, garlic, honey, anchovy paste, onion powder, oregano, marjoram, basil, ground black pepper, cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes and salt; mix together, breaking up any clumps of cheese.
What is the herb used on pizza?
A prepared crust will do fine in a pinch. But you can easily take pizza to a tasty new level by making your own dough. Homemade dough gives you the option of making it whole-grain or adding in a few mixed herbs—such as basil, oregano and rosemary—for a tasty alternative.
You May Like Also