After baths, dry your baby's bottom well or let it air dry, then slather it with an anti-diaper rash cream like Vaseline or A+D ointment before putting on a clean diaper. The cream creates a barrier between your baby's skin and irritating wetness, helping the rash to heal.
Considering this, what home remedies are there for bad diaper rash?
7 Home Remedies for Diaper Rash
- Make Your Own Diaper Rash Cream. Make your own natural diaper cream, such as the protective barrier balm found on the Mommypotamus blog.
- Use Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Create an Essential Oil Spray.
- Try a Little Tea with Honey.
- Go with Aloe.
- Draw an Oatmeal Bath.
- Apply Cornstarch.
Is aquaphor good for severe diaper rash?
It is clinically proven to help relieve diaper rash within 6 hours! It's gentle formula is fragrance, preservative and dye-free, so it is ideal for treating your baby's sensitive skin. Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment also protects delicate skin to soothe and help heal drool rash, dry, cracked or irritated skin.
What is the best diaper rash cream?
11 Best Diaper Rash Creams
- Burt's Bees Baby Bee Diaper Ointment.
- Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment.
- Triple Paste.
- Earth Mama Angel Bottom Balm.
- Babyganics Diaper Rash Cream.
- Boudreaux's Butt Paste.
- Desitin Rapid Relief.
- Weleda Sensitive Care Diaper Cream.
You May Like Also