On the messaging app, (without opening any thread), tap on the menu key and go to Settings.
- Scroll down to Multimedia message (MMS) Settings section and turn off "Auto-retrieve"
- Next time you view the message, the message will display a download button.
- Make sure your mobile data is on, and tap on the button.
Why can t I receive multimedia messages on my phone?
Check the Android phone's network connection if you can't send or receiving MMS messages. An active cellular data connection is required to use the MMS function. Open the phone's Settings and tap “Wireless and Network Settings.” Tap “Mobile Networks” to confirm it is enabled.
How can I retrieve a multimedia message?
To enable this feature on your Android smartphone, proceed as explained below:
- Open the Messaging app.
- Tap on the Menu key > Settings.
- Scroll to the "Multimedia message (SMS) settings".
- Check "Roaming Auto-Retrieve".
You May Like Also