If you've decided to turn off Auto-Lock on your iOS device, you can do so by following these steps:
- 1) Launch the Settings app from the Home screen.
- 2) Open the Display & Brightness preferences pane.
- 3) Tap on the Auto-Lock cell.
- 4) Choose Never from the list of options.
Furthermore, how do I turn off proximity sensor?
- From a Home screen, tap Phone (located in the lower-left).
- Tap Menu .
- Tap Call settings.
- Tap Turn off screen during calls to enable or disable. Enabled when a check mark is present.
What do you do when your phone freezes and wont turn off?
Press and hold the top-side Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time. Hold for 10 seconds, or until the Apple logo appears. This method can also be used if your device is not turning on or not coming out of standby mode.
Why is my screen not turning off?
Restart Your iPhone. Similar to a computer, restarting your iPhone stops all running applications and processes, one of which may be causing the backlight problem. To Restart Your iPhone: Press the Sleep/Wake button and then hold it until the Slide To Power Off slider appears on the screen.
You May Like Also