To do this, choose Apple menu > System Preferences and click Network. Click Assist me, and then click Diagnostics.) The Network Diagnostics utility will guide you through a series of questions and tests, ranging from checking your ethernet or Wi-Fi connection to network configuration and DNS servers.
In respect to this, why my safari is not working?
Sometimes the Safari problem may be caused by incorrect Network settings. Therefore, you can try to fix your Safari issue by resetting all Network settings to default. To reset network settings, just go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
How do you reset Safari on a Mac?
- Click on “Safari” located in the menu bar in the top left hand corner of the screen.
- Click on “Reset Safari”
- Place a checkmark beside all available options.
- Press the “Reset” button.
- Click on the Hard Drive icon located on the desktop.
- Browse to “Users > (Users Home) > Library > Safari folder”
Why is my Safari browser so slow?
Exit the Preferences dialog and click on Develop in the Safari menu. Go ahead and click on Empty Caches. Once the cache is empty, click again on Develop and choose Disable Extensions. Finally, click on Safari and instead of Preferences like we chose above, click on Clear History.
You May Like Also