Connect the device to a computer using the supplied USB cable.
- If necessary, touch and hold the Status bar (area at the top of the phone screen with the time, signal strength, etc.) then drag to the bottom. The image below is merely an example.
- Tap the USB icon then select Media device (MTP).
Also know, how do I transfer photos from Android to macbook?
Connect the Android device to the Mac with a USB cable. Launch Android File Transfer and wait for it to recognize the device. Photos are stored in one of two locations, the “DCIM” folder and/or the “Pictures” folder, look in both. Use drag & drop to pull the photos from Android to the Mac.
How do I transfer pictures from my Motorola Droid to my computer?
For a quick overview of Verizon Cloud, watch this video.
- Connect the device to the computer with the USB cable.
- From the Home screen, drag down the window shade (located at the top of the screen).
- Tap USB connected.
- Tap Turn on USB storage.
- Tap OK.
How do I connect my Moto G to my computer?
Moto G (3rd Gen. ) (Android)
- Plug the USB cable into the phone.
- Touch and drag the notification bar down.
- Touch Connected as a camera.
- Touch the desired option (e.g., Media device (MTP)).
- The USB connection option has been changed.
You May Like Also