Here's how to do it:
- Get the screen that you want to capture ready to go.
- Simultaneously press the power button and the home button.
- You'll now be able to see the screenshot in the Gallery app, or in Samsung's built-in "My Files" file browser.
Considering this, how do I Screenshot on my Samsung Galaxy?
Take a Screenshot on S8, S8+, S8 Active, Note8, S9, and S9+ To take a screenshot on your phone, press and hold the Power and Volume Down keys simultaneously.
How can we take screenshot in Samsung Galaxy on 7?
How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy On5 and Galaxy On7
- First you need to locate the power and home keys.
- The power key is placed in the right of the side of the device.
- Now, go to the screen on which you want to take the screenshot.
- Now press and hold power and home key simultaneously.
How do I Screenshot on my Samsung Galaxy Prime?
Using Device Keys. You can capture a screenshot by simultaneously pressing the Home key and the Power/Lock key on your device until a white border flashes around the edges of the screen.
You May Like Also