How to Reset the Settings on a Frigidaire Front Washer
- Verify that your Frigidaire front washer is plugged into a working electrical outlet and turned on; otherwise, you won't be able to reset it.
- Press and hold the "Spin Speed" and "Soil Level" buttons together for a few seconds.
- Continue holding the buttons until a signal sounds then release them.
Also asked, how do you reset a front load washer?
How to reset the washing machine:
- Press POWER to turn the washer off.
- Unplug the washer from the power outlet or turn the circuit breaker to the unit off.
- With the power disabled, press and hold the START/PAUSE button for 5 seconds.
- Plug the washer back in, or turn the circuit breaker back on.
Who is Crosley appliances made by?
It's true! Crosley's products are manufactured by trusted brands, primarily Frigidaire (kitchen appliances) and Whirlpool (laundry appliances). Therefore, when you see a Crosley appliance, you're actually seeing a product made by Frigidaire or Whirlpool.
You May Like Also