If not, then let's next make sure you have set to sync your Contacts to your Gmail account and not your phone:
- Make sure that you have Gmail installed on your device.
- Go to Settings, then go to 'Accounts and Sync'.
- Enable the Accounts and syncing service.
- Select your Gmail account from the e-mail accounts setup .
Herein, how do I transfer my contacts to my new Android phone?
Select “Contacts” and anything else you would like to transfer. Check “Sync Now,” and your data will be saved in Google's servers. Start your new Android phone; it will ask you for your Google account information. When you sign in, your Android will sync contacts and other data automatically.
How can I import contacts?
To import contacts to Gmail:
- Create a custom CSV file, or export the address book from your other webmail provider or email client as a CSV file.
- Sign in to Gmail.
- Click Gmail at the top-left corner of your Gmail page, then choose Contacts.
- Click the More button above the contacts list and select Import.
You May Like Also