The “Power/Lock” key features a phone icon. Press the status bar at the top of the home screen and drag your finger down to reveal the notifications tray. Look for “New Voicemail” in the list of notifications. Tap “New Voicemail” to dial your voicemail inbox.
Just so, how do I turn on voicemail notification on android?
Change your voicemail settings
- Open your device's Phone app ?.
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap Settings Voicemail.
- You can: Change what handles your voicemails: Tap Advanced Service. Set up your voice mailbox: Tap Advanced Setup. Change your notification settings: Tap Notifications.
How do I get rid of a voicemail notification on my Samsung?
Part 1 Clearing Your Phone App Data
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Tap "Apps" or "Application Manager."
- Swipe over to the "All" category.
- Scroll down until you find "Phone."
- Tap the first "Phone" app in the list.
- Tap "Clear Data" and confirm.
- Repeat for any additional "Phone" apps.
You May Like Also