Start iTunes, and then choose “File > Add File to Library” to import the converted MP4 to iTunes or you also can simply drag and drop the converted MP4 movies to the iTunes Movie Library. Then you can follow the steps to change the category that your MP4 files shows in iTunes 12.
Besides, how do I import a DVD into iTunes?
Follow these steps to convert a DVD to a digital file:
- Insert the DVD into the Mac's optical drive.
- Open the HandBrake app.
- Click Source and choose the DVD using the Finder window..
- Click Get libdvdcss.
- Return to HandBrake and click Source.
How do I add a movie to iTunes?
Part 2 Adding Movies to iTunes
- Launch iTunes. If your video files are the proper format, you can add them to your iTunes library.
- Add a video file to your library.
- Select the Movies section of iTunes.
- Select the "Home Videos" tab.
- Find your added videos.
- Move videos from "Home Videos" to "Movies" or "TV Shows."
How do you add mp4 files to iTunes?
Click "Convert" to start MP4 to iTunes conversion. Open iTunes, and then choose File > Add File to Library to import the converted MP4 files to iTunes. You can find the imported MP4 movies in "Home Video".
You May Like Also