To check the status of your refund:
- Go to Your Orders.Your Orders.Your Orders. Note: If you're on an iOS tablet, tap Your Account from the menu.
- Tap View or track order next to the order.
- Click View Order DetailsOrder Details next to the order. Note: The refund status is displayed at the bottom of the Order Summary.
Furthermore, how long will it take to get a refund on Amazon?
Combining a minimum of 2 days of shipping with the processing times for Amazon and your financial institution, here's how long it could take you to get a refund from the time your return enters the mail system to the time the money appears back in your account: Instant refund: Gift card: 2–14 days.
How does Amazon refund cash on delivery?
To return an item you ordered:
- Go to the Returns Support Centre and click Return items.
- Find the order you want to return, and click Return or Replace Items.
- Select the items you want to return.
Do you get your money back if you cancel an order on Amazon?
To cancel a refund, click on the "Cancel all pending refunds for this order" link. If you cannot see this link, the refund has been released to the buyer and can no longer be cancelled. If this is the case, you can contact the buyer to see if they will allow their credit card to be recharged by Amazon Payments.
You May Like Also